How to Downgrade Your Amazon Seller Account in 5 Steps
Whether you’re facing decreased sales, a change in business strategy, or simply looking to save on monthly fees, downgrading your Amazon account is a viable option.
Read below for 5 quick steps on how to downgrade your Amazon seller account.
1. Log into your Amazon Seller Account.
2. In the top right of seller central, click on the gear icon (settings) and select “Account Info”.
3. Under the “Your Services” section, select “Manage”.
4. Select “Downgrade” under the “You are signed up for” section (it should appear at the top).
5. Read the warning and, if it’s not a problem, hit “Proceed”.
Note: below is an example of a warning we saw in our account when we were writing this process. Your warning may be different.
And that’s it!